The deal with late cancels and no shows.
When you book into class, please do your best to show up. You have a 12 hour window to cancel out of your class without getting charged. If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice, or no show – and have a 1 month unlimited, 2 week intro, or Auto-Pay membership you will be charged $18 to your credit card on file. If you’re on a 10 class pass or single drop in, you will lose that class if late cancelled or no show.
You can cancel your class two ways:
- Signing into your account on our website, go to “my info”, then head to “my schedule” and click “cancel” next to the time of your class.
- Through the MindBody app.
Personal Training + Athletic Team Training
Email or call us with any questions.
CAN I JOIN A WAITLIST?
You can sign up for a full class by joining the waitlist. If someone cancels within the 12 hour window, and you get bumped into class but can’t make it – you will not be charged. If you are bumped into class with more than 12 hours before class, regular cancellation policy applies. You will get a notification via email and text if you are bumped into class from the waitlist. Be sure to opt in to receive email and text notifications.
If you have signed up for class and are waitlisted, and want to find out where you are on the list, please call us at the gym.
I’m late but still planning to come.
If you are late to class your spot may be given to a waitlisted client. Call us and we’ll hold your spot if you aren’t making it on time.
Purchasing Sessions and Setting up an Account:
Book classes two ways – through our website or the MindBody app on your phone. It’s an easy way for you to buy class packages, reserve classes, check your account, and more. Once you have established a log-in and password, you can easily:
- View the Wild Life Gym Inc. class schedule
- Buy memberships, class passes and drops in
- Book into a class and reserve your spot
- Cancel classes up to 12 hours in advance with no penalty
- Check your profile status and your scheduled Wild Life Gym Inc. classes
- All prices listed are in Canadian currency.
Private Training sessions such as personal training, small group training and athletic team training must be scheduled and purchased by email, in person or by phone.